Project COPE Photo Contest
“How Do I COPE?” Photo Contest!
The Federation of Families of SC (FFSC) is one of many partners working with the Beckman Center for Mental Health Services on Project Counteracting the Onset of Psychosis Early (COPE). One of the goals of Project COPE is to increase awareness and reduce the stigma of mental health. To support this goal, FFSC is launching a Photo Contest for youth ages 10 – 25 to encourage well-being! We encourage all youth from across the seven counties covered by the Beckman Center (Abbeville, Edgefield, Greenwood, Laurens, McCormick, Newberry, and Saluda) to submit a photo to show us and their peers how they COPE. The following prizes will be awarded:
- First Place: $100
- Second Place: $50
- Third Place: $25
We encourage all youth to reflect on the theme: “How Do I COPE?” We want you to show us, and your peers how you COPE in relation to your mental health. Coping strategies are extremely important, especially during a time like now. When you submit your photo, you will be encouraging coping skills that can offer ideas and give hope to others in the state of South Carolina.
Please note FFSC reserves the right to not publish submissions that do not meet our guidelines and/or are inappropriate. FFSC will review submissions prior to them appearing on the site; please allow time for them to be published.
Our photo submission guidelines are:
- Submit photos that are original and your own work (e.g. no photos of copyrighted images)
- Include a caption that explains how your photo represents “How Do I COPE?”
By submitting content (photo and caption), you certify that you:
- Have received parent/guardian permission to submit entry.
- Are the legal parent/guardian, if submitting on behalf of a minor.
- Have received the appropriate verbal or written consent from individual(s) in your photo.
- Own the photo and it does not violate the rights of any third parties, including, without limitation, privacy rights, copyrights, publicity rights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
- Are solely responsible for any content submitted.
- Grant the Federation of Families of SC the right to publish and use your photo and caption in print, electronic and other media without liability or compensation* to you.
*Not in reference to the one-time prize awarded as mentioned above
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.779.0402.
Federation of Families of SC
810 Dutch Square Blvd. Suite 486
Columbia, SC 29210
803-772-5210 – Office
866-779-0402 – Toll Free
803-772-5212 – Fax