Project COPE Photo Contest
Happy Children’s Mental Health Month (CMHM)!
The Federation of Families of SC (FFSC) is one of many partners working with the Beckman Center for Mental Health Services on Project Counteracting the Onset of Psychosis Early (COPE). One of our goals as an organization is to increase awareness and erase the stigma of mental health. In recognition of CMHM, we are thrilled to launch a Photo Contest for youth ages 10-25 to help encourage wellbeing. Youth residing in the seven counties covered by the Beckman Center (Abbeville, Edgefield, Greenwood, Laurens, McCormick, Newberry, and Saluda) are eligible. The following prizes will be awarded:
- First Place: $100
- Second Place: $50
- Third Place: $25
We will conduct an online voting process to identify the Top 5 photo entries. A second round of voting will be conducted through the organization.
We encourage all youth to reflect on the theme: “Photo Peace”. We want you to show us, and your peers, what brings you peace or a peaceful state of mind. Peace is extremely important, especially during a time like now. When you submit your photo, you will be sharing ideas that your peers can use and offering hope to others.
Please note FFSC reserves the right to not publish submissions that do not meet our guidelines and/or are inappropriate. FFSC will review submissions prior to them appearing on the site; please allow time for them to be published.
Our photo submission guidelines are:
- Submit photos that are original and your own work (e.g. no photos of copyrighted images)
- Include a caption that explains how your photo represents Peace to you
By submitting content (photo and caption), you certify that you:
- Have received parent/guardian permission to submit entry.
- Are the legal parent/guardian, if submitting on behalf of a minor.
- Have received the appropriate verbal or written consent from individual(s) in your photo.
- Own the photo and it does not violate the rights of any third parties, including, without limitation, privacy rights, copyrights, publicity rights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
- Are solely responsible for any content submitted.
- Grant the Federation of Families of SC (FFSC) the right to publish and use your photo and caption in print, electronic and other media without liability or compensation* to you.
*Not in reference to the one-time prize awarded as mentioned above
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 866.779.0402.
Federation of Families of SC
810 Dutch Square Blvd. Suite 486
Columbia, SC 29210
803-772-5210 – Office
866-779-0402 – Toll Free
803-772-5212 – Fax