Project AWARE Photo Contest
Happy Children’s Mental Health Month (CMHM)!
The Federation of Families of SC (FFSC) is one of many partners working with the SC Department of Education on Project AWARE (Advancing Wellness & Resiliency in Education) in Anderson 2, Florence 1 and Sumter school districts. One of the goals of Project Aware is to increase awareness around the importance of student wellness. In recognition of CMHM, FFSC is launching a photo contest for students in the 3 school districts under Project AWARE. The following first place prizes will be awarded for EACH school district:
- High School: $100
- Middle School: $50
- Elementary School: $25
We encourage all students from across the districts to submit a photo reflecting the theme “Capturing Wellness”. Taking time to do things that help us feel good is important, especially now. When you submit your photo, you will be sharing ideas that your peers can use and offering hope to others.
Our photo submission guidelines are:
- Submit photos that are original and your own work (e.g. no photos of copyrighted images)
- Include a caption that explains how your photo represents Wellness to you
By submitting content (photo and caption), you certify that you:
- Have received parent/guardian permission to submit entry.
- Are the legal parent/guardian, if submitting on behalf of a student.
- Have received the appropriate verbal or written consent from individual(s) in your photo.
- Own the photo and it does not violate the rights of any third parties, including, without limitation, privacy rights, copyrights, publicity rights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
- Are solely responsible for any content submitted.
- Grant the Federation of Families of SC the right to publish and use your photo and caption in print, electronic and other media without liability or compensation* to you.
*not in reference to one-time prizes awarded as listed above
Please note the Federation of Families of SC reserves the right to not publish submissions that do not meet our guidelines. FFSC will review submissions prior to them appearing on the site; please allow time for them to be published.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.779.0402.
Federation of Families of SC
810 Dutch Square Blvd. Suite 486
Columbia, SC 29210
803-772-5210 – Office
866-779-0402 – Toll Free
803-772-5212 – Fax